Have tons of fun and create amazing memories with your family at Manning Park Resort. Conveniently located less than three hours from Vancouver, this four-season resort provides an abundance of outdoor experiences to suit your entire family. During the winter season, we’re proud to offer some of the best conditions in BC for alpine skiing and snowboarding. Both snow newbies and experienced outdoor enthusiasts will have a blast because we provide plenty of adventures for all ages, levels, and abilities. We also offer rentals and lessons for every age to build skills in many of our snow sports. Using a blend of play and instruction, our kid-specific lessons will help them gain the important skills and confidence to enjoy the slopes for years to come. Our cross-country Nordic skiing trail is ready for you to take a scenic tour with your entire family and our forested snowshoeing trails allow you to experience the spectacular beauty of the Cascade mountains. The whole family will have a blast at the Polar Coaster Tube Park! With four different runs ranging from beginner to advanced, it’s the perfect place for your family to spend the afternoon riding up the lift and tubing down the runs.
After a full day of fresh air fun, your family can return to the cabin for a cozy evening of board games and hot drinks. We provide a wide variety of accommodation choices including our fantastic newly renovated cabins and our brand-new premium cabins, all with different layouts so you can choose the one that best fits the needs of your family. Our cabins are suitable for larger families or a few families travelling together. And we know your dog is an important member of your family who doesn’t want to miss out on the fun so we’re happy to offer some pet-friendly options.
Manning Park Resort Highlights:
- Year-round family-friendly resort in the beautiful E.C. Manning Provincial Park, located a short distance from Vancouver, BC.
- An abundance of winter activities for all levels on perfectly groomed snow. Choose from Nordic skiing, alpine skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, snowshoeing, or the Polar Coaster Tube Park.
- A variety of accommodation options to suit couples, small families, large families, or groups travelling together. Check out our newly renovated cabins and brand-new premium cabins!
- Private and semi-private lessons for all ages are available for many activities.
- Dining and food choices are conveniently located throughout the resort property to suit any craving. Grab a quick snack while on the slopes, treat your family to an incredible dining experience, or pick up some groceries to prepare a meal in your chalet.
- Other onsite amenities include a swimming pool, fitness centre, and outdoor sports courts.
- Incredible stargazing opportunities during our Dark Sky Events, as well as several other unique family-friendly events to suit the season.
- Limited connectivity to WIFI and cellular service gives you a chance to unwind and make some wonderful memories with your family.