There’s so much to do when you visit the Township of Langley in the summertime. But did you know that there are options from scrumptious eats and treats, history galore, cultural events to cute animals? Here are some great summer activities:
1. Visit the Twilight Drive-In, Metro Vancouver’s only Drive-In Movie Theatre. Watch movies under the stars in the comfort of your own car and be sure to visit the concession stand. twilightdrivein.net
2. Eat all the ribs August 12–14 at Langley Ribfest. The event features world renowned ribbers and a great entertainment lineup.
3. Discover the Wonderful World of Animals Explore at the Greater Vancouver Zoo. Be sure to take in the dinosaur exhibit and a ride on the Safari Miniature Train.
4. Don’t miss Langley’s Sun & Soil Concert August 27th at Sage & Solace Farm. This concert celebrates the Fraser Valley’s welcoming natural beauty and highlights all the talents found within the valley by featuring local musicians, local farms and local food for an intimate and flavourful concert experience.
7. Explore the Circle Farm Tour. Sample award-winning wines, enjoy French cuisine, fill your picnic basket with fresh pies, juicy berries, local cheeses and specialty turkey, take in an equestrian event and see where the HBC first farmed. thefraservalley.ca
8. Cool down from the summer heat at the Otter Co-Op Outdoor Experience. The lazy river, wave pool and waterslides provide fun for all ages. tol.ca
This is just a small sample of the many activities available in Langley, for more information, visit tourism-langley.ca.